Leeds Trinity University OPEN DAY
Do you want to start your Higher Education journey at Leeds Trinity University in the UK? But worried about the process? Do not worry, as we are going to arrange a ‘Leeds Trinity University Open Day’ for you on 24th of January at our AIMS Education Kerala Office.
Meet Ben Whitehouse, The International Recruitment Manager at Leeds Trinity University from 12pm-5pm
Why is the ‘Leeds Trinity University Open Day event especially for you?
Whether you are looking for a top-ranking University, a unique course, or a budget-friendly one, you can find everything you need to know through this event.
Why should you join the event?
Meet overseas education experts directly
No Service charge before and after the visa
Get information about Coventry University
Get a free on spot assessment
Check your eligibility
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐬?
No Entry Fees.
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?
Yes, you can.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭?
Please bring copies of your academic documents, such as certificates, transcripts, IELTS certificates, passport, CV, personal statement (if available), and so on.
Unit No.3A, 3rd Floor, KG Oxford Business Center, Sreekandath Road, Ravipuram,
Ernakulam District, Kochi, Kerala – 682016, India
Email: [email protected]
AIMS Education, a student consultancy firm, helps students study in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. Our main intention is to help students by suggesting the best university, course according to the country, and career choices. We have expert counsellors who provide endless support to the students from application to visa processing.
What will be the benefits of registering the form?
- You will be converted into a lead. Our counsellors will communicate with you soon.
- You will be able to learn about the UK, USA, Canadian and Australian education systems.
- You will get a chance to interact directly with the representatives.
- It will allow you to discuss your study and career plan with the expert counsellors.
- Get lots of information on the Universities, regions, and tuition fees.
- Discuss campus facilities, location, student support services, application processing time, etc.
- Submit your application directly with the help of our application team.
- Get information on full or part scholarships, discounts, and bursaries.
- Find information on internships, graduate-route visas, and post-study opportunities.
Things to remember while applying-
- Provide all accurate information.
- Make some research on your study plan and the country you are interested to enroll.
- You must have a valid passport.
- A standard CV
- Scan copies of all documents of the last education.
- You must have the required IELTS or other English test scores.