Apply for january 2024 Intake in uk universities
The UK is the most chosen study destination for international students for its quality education and academic standards. If you are looking to study in the UK in 2024, then you have got yourself in the right place. The January 2024 intake is the perfect choice for the students who want to take more time for pre-university preparations or need more time for monetary reasons or visa arrangements. Let’s know about this winter intake elaborately.
The time frame for January 2024 intake in UK
For most study abroad aspiring students, January/ winter intake acts as a second chance to start their higher studies in the UK. In the UK, limited UK universities offer courses for the January intake. If you want to enroll in a UK university through this intake, you should know about the time frame. If you are going to study for January 2024 intake in the UK, you should start the arrangement in 2023. So here is the timeline for the winter intake.
- From April to June, research and shortlist your desired university.
- You should prepare and attempt for the standardized English language test according to the requirements of your desired university from June to September.
- From September to November, you should submit your application forms to the preferred universities along with the required documents.
- After the application, you will get an email from the university. From October to December, respond to the emails you get.
- The last stage is to arrange your bank statement and scholarships and apply for the final stage of the application process between December to January.
Step by step process for January 2024 intake in the UK
When you know the process well, things become easier, right? To enroll in a UK university through the January 2024 intake, here are the following steps for you.
Shortlist your preferable universities
There are hundreds of universities available in the UK. But you cannot apply to all of them. You must select some specific universities according to your requirements, course choice etc. Go through the university website to learn about the scholarships, university location, and student satisfaction. After that, choose the most suitable one.
Take an English language test
When you are an international student, and from a Non-English speaking country, you must prepare for the English test and attempt it. The standardized English tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, or Duolingo. You must obtain the required score according to the university requirements.
Make an application to your desired universities
After taking an English test, you should now apply to UK universities for January 2024 intake. It’s time for application-making. By maintaining all the rules and processes, you should apply to the universities open for the January intake.
Wait for the email and reply to it
After applying to the UK universities with the necessary documents and information, the university will contact you through an email for the further application process. So keep yourself available in your registered email to know the further process. After getting an email, you have to let the university know that you are interested in the course with a confirmation email. After the confirmation email, you may ask for a non-refundable payment. You will be expected to receive an email 3 months prior to the starting date of the January 2024 intake.
Apply for the student loan
After getting the acceptance letter, you should start to arrange your finances. To ensure a successful admission to a UK university, you should make the financial arrangements. Try to apply for student loans and scholarships. Apply for the student visa on time by getting ready with the paperwork. Bank statements are also important in this stage.
Apply for a student visa and airplane tickets
At this stage of your study abroad process, you should apply for a student visa. It is the most crucial step before starting your journey towards higher education in the January 2024 intake. In addition, search for the best airplane tickets at an affordable rate. Make every arrangement earlier to start a hassle-free higher education in the UK.
Popular universities for the January 2024 intake
Many universities in the UK are available for the January 2024 intake. If you apply through AIMS Education, we can offer you many top-rated universities in the UK with a standard amount of scholarships. We are directly partnered with some popular universities in the UK. So the direct universities we are partnered with are-
- Ulster University– London and Birmingham
- Northumbria University
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of South Wales
- Durham University
- Robert Gordon University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Huddersfield London
- Hult International Business School
- Swansea University
- De Montfort University
Moreover, we partner with many UK universities that provide top-class education with up-to-date teaching styles. You can apply to these universities for January 2024 intake. So the universities we are affiliated with are-
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Bedfordshire University
- Birmingham City University
- Birkbeck University of London
- Bolton University
- Brunel University
- Bradford University
- Brighton University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Central Lancashire
- Chester University
- Chichester University
- Cranfield University
- Cumbria University
- Derby University
- East London University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Essex
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Goldsmith University of London
- Huddersfield University
- Keele University
- Kingston University
- University of Leicester
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool University
- London Metropolitan University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Northampton University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Plymouth University
- Queen Mary University London
- Queen University Belfast
- Reading University
- Richmond The American International University in London
- Regents University London
- Roehampton University
- Southampton Solent University
- Southampton University
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Staffordshire University
- Sunderland University
- University College Birmingham
- Teesside University
- University of Dundee
- University of Greenwich
- University of Law
- University of South Wales
- University of Suffolk
- University of West London
- The University of West of Scotland
- West of England University Bristol
- London South Bank University
- Coventry University
- Greenwich University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Portsmouth University
However, we are associated with the pathway provider if you want to take any foundation courses in the UK through January 2024 intake in UK universities. Such as-
- Oxford International Education Group
- QA Higher Education
- Cambridge Education Group.
So, don’t wait too long to apply for January 2024 intake. Start your preparations soon. We, AIMS Education, are always by your side to provide any help without taking any service charge to study in the UK.
According to UCAS, students can start their UCAS undergraduate application for January 2023 intake on 17 May 2024.
No the most preferred intake in the UK is the September intake, when almost all the universities in the UK open with a vast number of courses.
You can start university in the UK by applying through January 2023 intake in UK universities. Compared to the September intake, there are fewer courses available in the January intake. But January intake provides students ample time to prepare for the course entirely.
January intake is called the Winter intake in the UK when the globally renowned universities in the UK offer admission to the international students.
The entry deadline of UCAS for the January 2024 intake in the UK is 25 January 2024. However, the entry deadline for Oxford and Cambridge university admission, including the medicine and veterinary subjects, is 15 October 2024.