Want to take a digital marketing course in the UK? As an international student, you will find many universities inside and outside of London offering this course. Besides, most of the UK universities have this course as it is in high demand. Let’s know more about this course.
What is Digital marketing?
Digital marketing is also known as online marketing. It is an act of promoting products and services virtually. Such as: social media, Search engine, website, email, or mobile apps. In short, any form of marketing that needs electronic devices or technology is called digital marketing.
Reasons to study digital marketing course in the UK
There are many reasons you should study this course in the UK. The UK is renowned for providing quality education delivered by world-class universities. Let’s know some reasons to study digital marketing in UK universities.
- To stay ahead of the competition by creating interesting campaigns
- To get a deeper understanding of the marketing principles
- To sharpen your skills to get ahead with an ever growing and fast changing society.
- To improve the customer service skill
- To learn new technologies and invent many innovative ideas.
Advantages of studying digital marketing course in the UK
Learning about the marketing strategies is a core essential for those who are interested in trade. Marketing or promoting only can be successful when you reach and connect to your audience at the right time. Nowadays, the importance of this course is quite high. Let’s know some advantages of digital marketing courses in the UK.
- Take your business to the international level only by connecting to the internet. Even a small business can get global recognition when you have a good online marketing knowledge by studying digital marketing courses in the UK. Besides, your strategies also make your business internationally and locally popular.
- Want to have a cost effective solution to promote your business? Then this course from the UK could be the best option for you.
- When you learn the digital marketing strategies properly, it will be easy to run innovative campaigns.
- You will be able to target the right audience.
- Digital marketing courses are very important to learn many things like B2B, B2C or SEO skills.
- You will learn about multiple content types to showcase your brand.
- You will learn the strategies to increase post engagement.
Categories of Digital Marketing course
It is the best way to achieve marketing success by implementing many effective marketing strategies. There are many types or categories of digital marketing. It is important to know each type to boost traffic, attract a great number of clients, and to grow brand awareness. When you study a digital marketing course in the UK, you will learn about them in detail.
Digital marketing has many types. Such as:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
Major part of digital marketing
There are 3 major components of digital marketing. Such as: Lead generation, lead capture, and lead nurturing.
- Lead generation- SEO, SEM, Paid Social
- Lead capture- Website, landing pages, forms
- Lead nurturing- MarTech Stack, Nurture campaigns, personalization.
What are the 5 P’s of digital marketing
Digital marketing is full of marketing strategies. It revolves around 5 P’s of marketing. They are Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People. This 5 P’s keep the marketers focused on the right things. It is actually a concept that helps the marketing to make instant decisions about their product.
Career after studying digital marketing course in the UK
Many international students want to take a digital marketing course in the UK because of the ever-increasing demand for skilled digital marketing. A professional digital marketer can create wonder to a business. To connect with the audience and targeted customers, it uses a lot of marketing skills. If you have knowledge in SEO, SEM, designing, marketing management or web development, you will definitely get a high paying job in this sector. Let’s know some good career routes in digital marketing-
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO manager
- SEM/PPC expert
- Web developer/designer
- Social media manager
- Content marketer
- SEM Analyst
- Search expert
- Email marketer
- Brand manager and many more
UK universities that provide digital marketing course
There are many UK universities that provide this course. Many international students want to study this course because of its high demand and vast work opportunities.
Undergraduate digital marketing course in London and other areas in UK
- Birmingham City University-£16870
- University College Birmingham-£13500
- Ravensbourne University London– £16500
- Robert Gordon University– £14420
- Canterbury Christ Church University-£14500
- University for the Creative Arts-£16950
- Coventry University– £16800
- University of Gloucestershire-£15450
- York St John University– £13000
- University of Chester-£13450
- University of Portsmouth-£17200
- London South Bank University-£15400
- University of Hertfordshire-£14000
Postgraduate Digital marketing course in London and the other areas in UK
- Ravensbourne University London-£17000
- University of Roehampton-£16500
- Northumbria University Newcastle-£19000
- Robert Gordon University-£14130
- Coventry University-£18250
- University of South Wales-£14500
- Portsmouth University-£17900
- Aston University, Birmingham- £22750
- University of Chester-£14250
- University of Hertfordshire-£14750
How much does it cost to study digital marketing course in the UK
The cost of studying this course can vary from university to university and intake to intake. A student can find many affordable, middle, and high-range universities to study digital marketing in London and the other regions in the UK. So, if you are looking for an affordable to medium-range universities in London and UK to study this course, the course range would be like-
Undergraduate: £13500-£17000 per year.
However, these are the general costs. It can be higher if you choose Russell Group university, work placement or Advanced practice type courses. While studying in the UK, with the tuition fees cost, one must add the living cost too for the next 9 months. So, the general living cost per month would be £1334 inside of London, and £1023 outside of London.
So, in short, studying digital marketing courses in the UK will provide you with valuable skills and experience. However, if you are confused about which university can be the best option for you, you can visit our education consultancy firm AIMS Education. Our expert counselors can offer you the best university to study this course.
Is digital marketing a difficult subject?
Ans: No, it is not hard to learn. But to master the skills and use them effectively can be quite challenging.
Which skills are required to become a digital marketing expert?
Ans: There are many skills required to become a successful digital marketing expert. Such as:
• Data analysis
• Content creation
• SEO & SEM
• Communication skills
• Social Media
• Basic Design skills etc.
Why do I study a digital marketing course in London?
Ans: You should study this subject if you want to start your own business or be an important part of a business organization. Taking this course will bring a good amount of knowledge in various online tools and platforms. The UK is the best place to study this course.
What is a digital marketing course all about?
Ans: This course is all about how you promote your business by using many digital mediums such as the internet, mobile, laptop etc. There are many skills needed to adapt to be a successful digital marketer.
What are the digital marketing course modules?
Ans: The module of this course can vary from university to university and program to program. However, some modules you will find in common are SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, Content Marketing, Email, and Affiliate Marketing.
What are the career opportunities in Digital Marketing?
Ans: There are multiple career opportunities in digital marketing. Some remarkable career options are Digital marketing manager, SEO expert, social media marketer, PPC expert, and many more.